Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun Facts about me

Age: 31 but feel so much older lol

Favorite color? Green all shade but the neons.

Do you prefer cats, dogs, or some other kind of pet? Cats. Love my Cleo

Do you play an instrument? If not, which is your favorite to listen to? I used to play the trumpet and clarinet. I love listening to my dad play the guitar!

Favorite flower? Daisys for sure.

Favorite foods? Any good food, can never pick just one… Could you???

Favorite season/time of year? I have two Fav’s And again I can not choose one SPRING and Fall…

Favorite day of the week? no doubt it would have to be Saturday

Are you a morning person? NO not until I have had my fill of coffee.

What is one thing that makes you happy? My family especially my kids when they are happy and playing.

What is one thing that irritates you? People who judge people before they know the true person. We all bleed the same color so why do we act like we are all different…

What is one personality trait that really impresses you in others? People with a true giving heart.

What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? ** Judgement

Country or Countries you’d like to visit? ANY WHERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a morning person BECAUSE morning includes my beloved coffee! LOL!

    ReplyDelete