Thursday, May 6, 2010

What a GREAT DAY

So We went to my mother in laws for a cook out and play time. My boys love to be out doors!
Gage my 2 year old.....who must wear sun screen a hat and long sleeves to be out side and STILL BURNS!!!!

Kaden my 6 year old. He is my lil sweetie with the biggest heart!

My hubby.. a lil dirty from fixing his mommas riding mower...Bless him LOL>


Me knitting of course!! But hey check out that HAT!


It came from My fiber pen pal and I am in LOVE!!!! She crochets and I knit so that's neat!!
I want one in grey and Tan! LOL


And here are the rest of my goodies too! I was so please and excited to open the box!! The yellow and orange are so much more vibrant in person!! I can find cotton in colors like that here! I am jealous!!

Such a great day!

How has your week been?

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are cute! Love the crochet hats.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, Mary. I actually found that soap at Cost Plus! They have all sorts of good-smelling soap there. I can't wait to go back and get more for me :o)

    ReplyDelete